Service and Repair
We can tailor a maintenance package to keep your services working as intended for now and into the future with options to include 24/7 support.
When was the last time you updated user codes? Changed a battery? Checked the door locks? Serviced a gate motor?
Access Control System Service
Service your access control system, which includes:
– Test readers
– Test electric door locks and adjust
– Check programming and update database
– Replace backup batteries
– First hour on site
How many access tags still work for your site? Does your tag only work every second or third time you swipe? Need to change access levels? Let DASH help you.
Intercom System Service
Service your intercom system, which includes:
– Check communication between door stations and answer stations
– Check cabling and intercom connections
– Treat system parts with contact cleaner
– Check connections to electric doors, gates and locks
– Provide full report on system condition
CCTV System Service
DASH recommends servicing CCTV systems every 18 months, which includes:
– Focus and clean cameras
– Check and program remote access features
– Full system status report
Grainy images? strobing? “NO VIDEO” message? HDD Fail? Don’t let it get to that!
Electric Gate Motor Service
DASH can recommend a servicing schedule based on gate use, which includes:
– Check track and gearing
– Check end stops and gate limits
– Check mountings
– Replace backup battery
– First hour on site
Electric gates left unattended can over time work themselves loose. They are working hard moving large gates back and forth all day. Ensure your gate keeps working as intended.
Basic Alarm System Service
AS/NZS 2201.1:2007 recommends regular servicing of your security alarm system to ensure it remains fully operational. Future insurance claims may be affected by non-compliance of this Standard.
DASH recommends an annual alarm service, which includes:
– Backup battery replacement
– Testing of all sensors
– Programming changes
– First 30 minutes onsite
This service is also useful when moving in or out of a home equipped with an alarm system. No two homes are the same, make sure everything is set up just right for you!